The Silver Pass for the handmade instrument aficionado & music lover includes:
- First option to purchase discount rooms ($259) to stay right at the Fess Parker Friday & Saturday nights;
- Free shuttle pickup from the airport (you don’t even need a car for the weekend) or discount secure parking;
- First choice of Licks and Tricks workshops;
- VIP coffee and snack bar during the days, with wine tasting from 4-5pm;
- Ability to schedule private luthier/demo showings after show hours;
- The Friday Night Luthier’s Party at the Fess Parker;
- Priority notice to purchase tickets for the 7/22/17 Tommy Emmanuel Benefit Concert; and
- Priority notice to purchase tickets for the Saturday Night Headliner Concert at the Lobero.
Join us to meet fine luthiers, gifted musicians and talented teachers at a wonderful 3 day festival, and celebrate the healing powers of music & working with hands.
Share your passion and support the efforts of fine instrument builders & acoustic musicians to bring lutherie and music education to Santa Barbara & their communities.